Saturday, June 19, 2010

DAY 2 Mon 14 June

Day two was a pretty quiet day, spent relaxing on the sofa, waiting for Maryanne to get home, reading a good book, with dogs strewn all around the living room.
The dogs were so happy to see Maryanne when she got home, mobbing her as she sat on the mounting block. I spent some time catching up with Maryanne and Mona, and helping with the unpacking, and then I went round to Morad's to get my laptop back - I'd left it with him to finish watching the last two DVD's. He told me that Saber had said it was okay to walk across the fields to get back to Maryanne's - which is just as well because I think if I kept walking along the main road to get there there would be an accident at some stage. I'd look up to see the drivers looking back at me instead of at the road ahead.
Stayed there for a while before heading back to Maryanne's and talking to her some more, grabbing a quick bite of some crackers and cheese before heading back over to the guest house with Buffy, Bella and Finn. Finn and Bella decided that they didn't want to stay inside for too long, which was fine with me, because they are big dogs, and after reading a bit more of my book, I crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment